NHASFAA is bringing back Financial Aid 101!
September 21st from 9:00 - 3:00
It has been several years since NHASFAA held a Financial Aid 101 training session. Our first 101 training session will focus on:
FAFSA and Needs Analysis - Veteran Financial Aid professionals will provide a complete overview of determining and understanding Financial Need, EFC, and Cost of Attendance.
This training is for NHASFAA members. Please feel free to extend an invitation to your admissions and student accounts colleagues. Anyone who is not currently a NHASFAA member will need to become a member. The cost of NHASFFA membership is $35.
Lunch will be provided.
Plymouth Concord is located at 2 Pillsbury Street in Concord.
To register for this event email Maureen Fagen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance is limited due to room size so please register ASAP!
- Training Archive
- 2008-2009 Training Schedule (doc)
- Extreme Office Makeover - 4/17/2007
- Edfund Financial Aid Training (FA201) - 3/22/2007
- Having Fun With Business Taxes - 1/29/2007
- Effective Communication for Professionals - 1/26/2007
- Financial Aid 102 - Beyond Nuts and Bolts - 12/08/2006