View the Conference Archives
SAVE THE DATE
NHASFAA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
10/26/2017 - 10/27/2017
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort
North Conway, NH
Conference Registration Fee: $190
Hotel Accommodations: $119/night + tax (single/double occupancy)
The NHASFAA Conference committee is excited to announce the theme, date, and location for the 2017 Fall Conference. Due to some scheduling conflicts and the desire of the membership to maintain the same general date for the conference, we will be at a new venue this year, the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort. This year's theme is Ngage.Mpower. It is the committee's goal this year to create a conference experience that encourages engagement and empowerment across NHASFAA's membership and to further reinforce the council's 2017 focus of collaboration amongst the membership. The conference committee wanted to ensure that dates and pricing were made available to the membership as soon as possible for budget and planning purposes. Registration will be available later this summer which is when we would suggest booking your hotel room(s).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either Rich Neilsen or Liz Visconti, 2017 Conference co-chairs.
2017-2018 NHASFAA Sponsor Opportunity:
One low sponsorship fee of $750.00 includes all of the following:
Exposure at the 11th Annual NHASFAA Annual Conference
This two-day conference will take place at a new location, the beautiful Red Jacket Mountain View Resort in lovely North Conway, NH on October 26 and 27. You and your company will have exposure to representatives from post-secondary schools in New Hampshire. Your sponsorship fee includes:
- One free conference registration
- One conference exhibit space in vending area located in a visible high-traffic area
- Recognition throughout the conference including your ad in the conference program
- Opportunity to submit a session proposal and moderate other sessions
- Conference participant activities to promote interaction with the sponsors
Yearlong benefits as a NHASFAA sponsor
Recognition and logo signage opportunities continue throughout the year for our sponsors and are included in the fee:
- Bi-Weekly newsletter ad (on rotating basis)
- Web Site advertising on NHASFAA.org
- NHASFAA Training Workshop Series: Winter, spring, and summer focused training workshops for the NHASFAA members and as a sponsor you will be provided a visible space to exhibit your literature.
We would welcome you and your organization! If interested, please respond to Donna Shelby at firstname.lastname@example.org and a vendor agreement form will be returned to you for completion. Completed agreements and the sponsorship fee of $750 must be received by September 25, 2017.
Note: NHASFAA membership is expected in order to participate in all NHASFAA events.
-- Download the 2016 Conference Presentations --
-- Download the 2015 Conference Presentations --
-- View the 2015 Conference Photo Gallery --